Thursday, January 1, 2009

The end of 2008 - a good year


I only have good things to say about 2008... it was the year I was born. I have accomplished so much (and have been too busy to blog):
  • rolling over
  • sitting up
  • sleeping 12 hours a night
  • 8 teeth
  • eating edamame, green beans and macaroni/cheese
  • ear tubes
  • standing/toddeling
  • babbeling

It's all been fun... but, I'm really looking foward to 2009. I am already feeling so much better since I have these new shiny tubes in my ears. Plus, my Dr. told me everynight I have to breathe this mist from a big/noisy machine and it will help me to feel better - and she's right. I can breathe clearly!!!

Plus, I am about to bust out some words any minute - I have my own language now, but apparently mommy and daddy don't speak it - so, I will conform to theirs - it's ok.

Mommy said in 22 more days it will be my 1 year birthday - let the world sing!!!








1 comment:

*krystyn* said...

It's not fair that he sleeps 12 hrs a night..we are still waking @ least twice each night! I'm tired!